epiclinkfan101epiclinkfan101

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Played up to Lankyroot Jungle so far, which I think is enough time to develop a good opinion on it. I love the game so far, but my once complaint is the backup character. I currently use Anna for debuffs, Matt for attack power, and Natalie for healing/buffing. Lance is balanced with a bit of all three, and so makes a good backup character, but I so far don't have a need for a backup. If someone is low on health, Natalie can just heal them and everything's fine and dandy. On the rare occasion that they run out of MP, they can just eat some food.
I don't blame you for this, though. Having four characters out at the same time seems like too much, but I'd hate to see one of the characters leave for the next game. (Assuming there will be one.)

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Nice to have when you're bored.

A game like this, entirely linear and no slow gameplay, it's fun to play when I'm bored. :)

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Such a great game.

I now realize that I LOVE bullet hell games.
my description for this game: EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE

Because of all the bullets flying around.
I've beaten the entire thing without cheating except the last two bonus levels and the final level, but I'm working on it.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight

Do I hear some sounds from the background music in the twilight parts of TLoZ: Twilight Princess? That "dooooo, dooo-dooo dooooooooo, doo-dooooooooo"

I rated this a 4.5/5 because, although a good song with no real flaws, I wasn't really overwhelmed by it at all.

Don't have that get you down, it's still a good song.

Rose At Eclipse Rose At Eclipse

I favorited in teh first three seconds,

I knew it would only get better from there.
The only thing I could choose to dislike about it would be that it is a bit repetitive, and never takes a large shift, but stays the same thing throughout. But I still do love the orchestral, dramatic theme of it, as it sounds amazing.

Lost and Forgotten ~P~ Lost and Forgotten ~P~

Beautiful.

This song is beautiful, my only problem is how depressing it is. It almost makes me want to exit the menu faster because it's so sad. :(

Note the almost.
The quality of the song stops this.

Mega Man X Mega Man X

No Command Mission?

He was the best looking version of X, in my opinion. D:

The drawing was still great, though, of course. I'm a big Megaman fan.

Deep Meditation Deep Meditation

Nice.

I wonder why meditation is supposed to have you sit down and do hand stuff. I usually lay down, since I can then relax every muscle in my body without worrying about falling down. And wouldn't that waterfall make things hard? It would be rather noisy.

But it looks very nice.