epiclinkfan101epiclinkfan101

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Played up to Lankyroot Jungle so far, which I think is enough time to develop a good opinion on it. I love the game so far, but my once complaint is the backup character. I currently use Anna for debuffs, Matt for attack power, and Natalie for healing/buffing. Lance is balanced with a bit of all three, and so makes a good backup character, but I so far don't have a need for a backup. If someone is low on health, Natalie can just heal them and everything's fine and dandy. On the rare occasion that they run out of MP, they can just eat some food.
I don't blame you for this, though. Having four characters out at the same time seems like too much, but I'd hate to see one of the characters leave for the next game. (Assuming there will be one.)

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Nice to have when you're bored.

A game like this, entirely linear and no slow gameplay, it's fun to play when I'm bored. :)

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Such a great game.

I now realize that I LOVE bullet hell games.
my description for this game: EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE

Because of all the bullets flying around.
I've beaten the entire thing without cheating except the last two bonus levels and the final level, but I'm working on it.

Vector Rush Vector Rush

Simple, addictive, fun, nothing more to want.

As the title says, it's very simple, no 20 different buttons to do different things. It's fairly addictive, and it's pretty fun. I don't know why, but I've always liked high speed games.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Great.

A very useful trick I found is that, when you do that flip thing with K, blocks will fall through you, leaving you unharmed. It doesn't sound that useful, but I have to use it quite often. Good graphics, good idea, and mort importantly, good gameplay.

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

Amazing.

This helped me find quite a few new songs I liked. Good work.

NG Level Icon Maker V2 NG Level Icon Maker V2

Awesome.

I like my new icon. :3

Armed with Wings 3 Armed with Wings 3

Awesome.

The game gets hard at times, but this is still an epic game. The way everything is drawn in black makes it... unique, I suppose.

Agnry Faic 2 Agnry Faic 2

Fun.

There isn't much more to say about this game other than that it's pretty fun. 9/10.

Letz Maek A Flash Gaem Letz Maek A Flash Gaem

Fun and funny.

I don't really care about the badges, I found it fun to just drag around in circle, mash keys, and click repeatedly. :3

Manly-Chicken responds: